There is a beacon of help, hope, support and friendship lighting up the Dorset skies and it’s platinum!
Retirement living is proven to improve health
Research has found that people who live in Retirement Communities have healthier, more active, more social, more secure and happier lives. Those living in Retirement Communities;
- Stay healthier for longer
- Have a greater sense of community
- Enjoy more privacy
- Are more active and are less lonely
- Feel more secure and are more in control of their lives
- Enjoy life more and believe their lives are better
At Platinum Skies our team is dedicated to providing Retirement Communities that promote independence whilst offering all of the help and support you may need as you age. Our team is on hand to do all of those things a friend or family member would do to support you, helping you enjoy life to the full.
A stress-free and swift move
We have a fully managed service available to move you in quickly and smoothly. You can relax while we take care of everything from removals to cleaning, including legals and estate agents. If you currently own a property you can part exchange your home at full market value, guaranteed! We are Government approved and regulated by Homes England and partner to the NHS.
The well-being of our residents are our top priority, we offer a full range of services to guarantee them peace of mind including:
- Daily checks on your welfare
- Organising shopping and grocery deliveries
- Daily food service deliveries
- Arranging cleaning and support services
- Collecting prescriptions and arranging appointments
- Providing access to our CQC approved care providers
- Keeping you in touch with your loved ones using video calling
Luxury homes, beautiful locations
With a choice of light and spacious apartments with premium specifications in stunning locations in Poole, Salisbury, Christchurch and Sherborne you can have a retirement life that celebrates independence in vibrant communities.
Being close to local amenities; having good transport links; on-site Bistros and Activity rooms help you live life to the full. And as and when you need it, we provide Care on a pay-as-you-go basis so you can live independently in your own home.
In good times and bad, we’ll be there for you when you need us the most. If you’d like to find out more, call now on 01202 088069 or visit platinumskies.co.uk
T. 01202 088069
Poole, Christchurch, Salisbury, Sherborne