Student Contents Cover at University

If your children are about to go to university, then your Contents Insurance could cover their  possessions.

As an example of the policies we provide, some will give cover from £2,500 as standard for loss or damage whilst being kept temporarily at any student accommodation.

Cover for student possessions is as important as cover for your own Contents. Many students have expensive equipment for their university work for example, laptops, camera equipment and smart phones. It’s not just the physical loss and the cost of replacement, but also their work and all of the data they store on them.

In addition to their possessions, they may also be covered for theft (or attempted theft), fire, flood, escape of water and accidental damage.

Having such policies in place can give peace of mind, not only for yourselves but for your children when they are away from home.

For more information, contact Richard – A-One’s Westbourne Office Manager via the details.

A-One Insurance Group is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

Westbourne branch: 94A Poole Road, Westbourne, Bournemouth, Dorset BH4 9EF
Tel. 01202 769899

Leave a Reply